Sunday, January 14, 2007

change

wow so there's lots of change going on at my church. and lots that i can't say. i have a meeting with linda on tuesday. am very happy about that. i enjoyu her company. and listening to her talk and carry on about what ever is important to her. this meeting is for me. for me to talk and give her insight into my head. so that's going to be wild. and also it's going to be hard on my behalf becasue of what i am going to tell her. and so i've got that on tuesday and board of worship on wensday and next monday i have knitting and adult christian education meeting to discuss the sunday nights.
i enjoyed mom's retirement party friday. and enjoyed the friday night that i spent at work. i kinda want it back. except for burns. did not enjoy him. him just rubs me the wrong way. always has.
so that's about all i have. night and love for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home