Thursday, November 23, 2006

the yearly duty

the yearly duty of me around this time of year is toasting the bread to make stufing. and then ripping it into little pieces. it is now done. only took about two hours. this year we will be going to aunt carey's. and i am so thrilled. i am glad that i only have about 24 hours notice on that. it's just that aunt carey never has liked or cared for me i don't think. i mean not the way aunt cindy does. aunt carey if never johnson county. very martha stewart. which i am not. not even in my wildest dream would i ever become martha stewart. except for the whole jail thing. or maybe it's just that she always been different from the rest of the family. maybe i need to accept her. i don't know. i'll difinitly give it a try.

was talking to sharon today and she helped me realize that dana could be wanting to be out like me. and can't. that would totally hurt. not being able to be out and want to be. i know what that's like. i can be a friend to help. but i don't know what else. i would like for her to be able to be out but unless she sees it as an option it won't happen.

i am so glad that i already got the acolyte for this week. last week the person who "runs" the pilgram service forget to tell us that she already had an acolyte for sunday. i had already gotten someone. so i had to call them and tell them that they could not this week but could they do it next week. i am so glad that the acolyte was willing and understanding that they would. i am also thankful that this acolyte did not throw a fit. and is very flexable.

things to be thankful for:
family that loves me, friends that love and support me, my church family that loves and supports me, a place at my parents house to live in, my job, other bloggers, the RGPB, cause i love reading what's up with them, my past, and my future God willing.

good night and loves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home