Thursday, November 02, 2006

the day after

so it's the day after all saint's/souls day. depending on faith which you call it one of the morning sacker reminded me yesterday. i said that it was all saint's day and he said that no it was all souls day so i let it go and then remembered that we have slightly different versions of christanity. so others have been blogging about saints in their life. so i am going to also. there have been many. one of them is a wonderful mom/preacher/wife/etc. named lisa. she was there when i was in middle school through high school. which was very rough for me. she was there when i lost my grandma, when i thought that no one cared. she accepted me for who i was and doen't care that she was my first crush. she still makes me feel special like i matter. it's nice, and wonderful and so like her.

another is a family. they have supported my and their daughter. they have cared for my like a daughter. and i a sister to her. and again any time i see them or their daughter i knew that i am a part of their family.


so i did nothing exciting for halloween. i was not schduled like normal on a tuesday. so i did not dress up. i should have and gone in and pretended to work or something. i went to kell's and hung out with her and scott and lestat. we then went to another crystal's house and played magic and passed out candy and in generalhad a good time. ran out of candy aobut nineish. went home about tenish cause i had work in the morning. still looking for a different job. cause he is still not listening.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! It's me (Laurie). Thought I'd leave proof that I've been here.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger revhipchick said...

the way i understand it is that nov. 1 is all saints day and nov. 2 is all souls day/ it's always interesting to see/hear about our differences and yet, we're usually not so completely different.

thanks for sharing about your saint!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home