Wednesday, February 14, 2007

what have i gotten myself into?

so i heard back from squishing my boob yesterday. and the radiologist saw a spot that they didn't like. don't know if they were male, female so i used they even though it was one person. anyways. i go back next tuesday. at too early in the morning. everyone keeps telling me it will be nothing and that it's going to be ok. i want to believe and part of me does. and a enormous part of me wants to believe. so i have two doctor's visits on tuesday. yea and fun for me. o and one more thing...mom might know. i was going to try and keep it from her until i found out that it was nothing or if it wasn't then i would tell her then. but no a co-worker might have told my mom. i am not sure i am checking with the person. i am not happy i am very angry with them if they did it. i know the person who told me would not lie to me about this. but i am going to give the other person a chance to tell their story.

nother note. still not with anyone. have never had a valentine on valentines. got a new phone. so i might be going to see the floo show on sunday. depeneds on if i get a phone call. would love to go see it. and hope that i get that phone call. guess that's all for now until i find out more to post. i'll try and keep the blog up-dated. night and loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home