Wednesday, February 07, 2007

no longer able to say that i've not been to the docs

so went to the docs on monday. for my first pelvic exam. excedlying WEIRD. VERY WEIRD. ok now that i'm over that. i get to go have my boob squished next tuesday. am so looking forward to that. and then the next week i get to meet with the regualr doc. am so excited i can hardly contain myself. it was a huge huge thing for linda to go with me. cause if she didn't go nothing would have happened. and i mean nothing. as in i would have refused to do anything that they asked. most likely i would have not shown up. and not cared that i missed it. the doc gave my some meds, to help clear up my cough. and i will start them today. and be done with them on sunday. fun. i am thankful for the friends who knew that i was going and were thinking of me while there. and that i have friends who do care and that i can tell these things to and not be blown off casue i'm imagining whatever. i am also thankful for linda who took time out of her schdule to come with me. i am greatful for her for so many things.

lighter note. i will miss my co-worker who is moving back home for now. i am glad that she is doing as she feels and not out of pressure from me or the work place. it will be lonely with the a-peeling jokes. or that being the yeast of it. ^^ and i too love the mama's and the papa's. i love good singing.

next week is valentines day. and writers group. i hope that i will be able to attend. i enjoy the group very much.

i should go to get dressed and go to work. good day and loves.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also sad to be leaving. I enjoyed all of you guys there. And I am glad the exam went well. I still haven't done that yet. I, too, am dreading how WEIRD it will probably be.

You know what my friends and I sometimes call Valentine's Day?

"Singles Awareness Day."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home