Wednesday, August 02, 2006

looking forward to alabama

saturday. i just have to make it to saturday. things have been not so great at work because i've been getting into fights with mj. one of the short green monsters at work. we differ greatly. no only pyschialy but also when it comes to treating others around you and working WITH, not for you. yes she is my elder but she is not my superior. adn yes i know that where ever i go there is going to be an mj. and in some cases i my be that person. i try my best at not being the pesmisit and always thinking that people are out to get me...ect don't know where to go from there cause i don't like that line of thinking nor can i be that far down on the world hates me scale.

thursday i'll be going down to umkc, thanks to joan. ^^ thank you.

packing. five sets of clothes. which clothes to take, which to leave and which to say yea i might want that in the bottom of the suit case so that no one sees. have many clothes in the suit case and towels and swimsuit. hope that anut cindy's pool is not too clorinated. that would suck. cause then i could not swim. but i just might have to swim anyway to enjoy the peel of sunburn and a migraine. won't enjoy the migraine. will enjoy the ride/drive down. enjoy being with anut cindy.

finished a water bottle holder. made it to tall and the strap to long but that's alight i can shorten the strap and deal with it being to tall.

so apparently i'm doing this late at night cause i can't sleep. and thus the cycle begins. i should put a stop it it now. and go to bed early. so i my not be blogging so often. night.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog about "The Church of the Girly-Man, Ya!".

I wish you well on your journey to MDIV and ministry. I have been in your place also, and it is an unpleasant place. Prayers for you and your mj. Hang in there. Let the holy spirit guide you in dealing with mj. at work. It does sound like though you needed a break.

Hope the trip to you Aunt Cindy's in ALA is restful, and that laying by the pool is fun.

I like your name;imagine the darkness in love with the light.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home