Thursday, June 29, 2006

ok so many things have changed. the custmers have now been in kinda a fowl mood. and did not go to kats for belly dancing. am writing a poem for the women/mothers of my church. it sounds good so far. am going to go down to umkc morrow morning to get classes for the fall i hope. am still reading night. can only take in so much. and am also reading incubus dreams by laurell k. hamilton. it's part of the anita blake series. am tired. working on a project that robyn asked me to do since she does not knit. and need to make zach and kats mom a hat. know what zach wants. but need to take kats mom out so that she can pick the color and be happy with it instead of me picking it and it just being ok. still tired. would like to find a girlfriend who accepts me as i am and would like to have and relationship with me. still looking. ok so i'm going to go back writing the poem and reading my books night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home