Friday, July 31, 2009

things i learned this week

so i've learned that i should not stay up until 2am reading no matter how good the story. becuase i'll just go and do it again the next night until i am acting drunk at work. at which point the boss does not like. so then i go to bed and feel better next day. and much more cherrie. which everyone does not like that early in the morn but meh what they going to do about it. it's better than the "drunk" me cause me drunk i love on everyone.

what i learned that kept me reading until 2 was that ppl are writing my favorite pairing with harry potter. granted not prolfic but it there and it makes me happy. so i read. and read...and can't stop. it's bad but i love it. i need to learn how to stop.

that writing fanfic is hard cause all the ideas won't stop and i can't write it fast enough and then they all go. but then more come and i can't remember them all. i've started wrting ideas down...but how to strt them i don't know i just get scene in my brain and i have to write the story around it. and i wonder how they got there and how they break from there.

now on to mundane things. work is good. going back to school. taking photography. starts on a tuesday....but won't have classs until wensday. it should be fun. and hope that it gets me back into the mode of going to school so that it will be easier when i take a class that requires me to seek out help.

mother nature has come to visit this week but i'm ok with her at least it's not next week when she decided to come. camping and being as iterable as i am right now i think that maybe talking to me in the wrong tone of voice will sent me off. so tired....but must write and read fanfic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home