Sunday, July 19, 2009

my new job

so after i gave my two weeks i didn't have a job for one. i now work at a travel agency and enjoy it much. i answer phones and e-mails. it is not the best job, but i enjoy it and it pays. i have set hours which makes me happyish. i want the best of all worlds. i want not to have to work weekends, but i also want to do the stuff at church. i miss doing the crier and helping out around the church. although i have yielded to not being able to do those things.

things are good. i am able to see the future for me agian. i can see myself in many years to come. i actually like myself now and am feeling good in my own skin. i know i have said that before but it was so that i could try and convince myself that it was true.

saw the lastest harry potter movie. and it was decent.

i am ready to start moving on with my life. i am ready to become a "grownup." or at least become responsible for my actions and be who i am to be come. to love others as they have loved me over the years. to try and thank them for the grace and kind words that got me to this point. for the ever lasting friendship i have in some of them. i know must leave my home church. i can no longer stay. i can gain nothing more from them. they have given me so much. i know that i am to give back. but it will not be to them it will be to others who like me neeeded their love and support. with their love i wll love others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home