Sunday, July 10, 2005

i feel i should post again

I don't know why but i should post again. Talked to Mama on friday night. Once again I was told to vaule myself over everyone else by her. I think I am starting to do that. On monday I am going to try and find the courage to tell someone how I feel and that it's either me or I'm done with waiting. I can't wait anymore it hurts to much to be around this person and not be with this person. Yes i understand that this person needs time to find out what they feel but i have given them time, time and time again. It's time that i go out on my own and see if anyone wishes to be with me. Or at least go out a few times. I talked to Kat last night. and I think I am going to go see somone. As in go to a theaprist. I don't know how it's going to go cause i don't like talking on the phone but that's how i am supossed to set up the first thing, or whatever. Not much else to say. Loves and huggles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home