Monday, September 20, 2004

beware violent lauange and explicit content

ok so this is going to be a hate blog. warning. found out today that one of my friends thinks that being gay is a choice. but it's not. i don't have control over who i find attractive or beautiful. I find both sex nice. we talked about this for about half an hour there's no way of changing her mind to seeing that I don't have a choice. I don't think that we are going to get past this hurdle in the relationship. but it never was going anywhere since I left NWMSU. she did not invite me to her wedding. maybe she needs to get her head out of her ass and see that I don't have a choice. she thinks that she choose the right path. that she is on the path to recovery in denying her feelings towards girls. I believe that she is repressing her feelings to that she can feel better in her religion, which says that being gay is a sin. this makes me sad that she thinks that god does not love everything god made. why would god make something and then not love it? I just don't understand why. why do we have to be divided? I don't understand. why. I just don't understand this. I understand a lot of things but I don't understand why. if you understand please tell me. please. I want to understand so that I can fix it. *banging head against walls all around her* (all of them have become padded mysteriously)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home