Thursday, November 25, 2004

hi.

hello...not much is going on. had sushi with cecil, karen, meghan(karens' cousin), chris, jared, alan. was really fun. love sushi and it gives me a happy feeling when i eat it. kell's brother is having court on monday. work was very long because of the snow. meaning that the morning was slow and after two it picked up and did not really stop. i don't know when it slowed down i left at six. now i'm at ihop with cecil, kell, and chrysal. on sunday i'll be reading poetry to the congregation( chrystal helped me spell it) that chooses to stay and listen. the rest of the congregation has the opportunity to read if they wish. five others have chosen to read. and i'm now helping with the bulletin at church. and when i'm there i read them poetry if they wish to hear it. so the conversation at the table has turned kinda weird. so i'm now typing to you all. but i don't drink beer. i don't like it. hate it. love gin, jack daniels, bahama mama's, grasshoppers, mudslides. i want to try the peach fuzzle navels. so karens' roommates and the boys already had the dinner without me so i don't get to see annon. :(( i want to see him. i really like him. course it helps that i kinda like pervs. and the fact that i think he likes me but i don't know how to get him my numbers or my e-mail or if he has im or anything. so i kinda cleaned my room. i got rid of some clothes. two trash bags full of them. yea some thing out of my room!!! kat is moving this weekend to kc. i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home